Tips on sales psychology / Can you count again?
A successful salesperson is unlikely to hear the phrase: “Can you count again?”
This seemingly simple sentence has many meanings in sales. After hearing this sentence, the stress load of a salesperson will increase and he will find many meanings that will not have good meanings. If a customer tells the seller to recalculate, it means that there is no necessary assurance, and this one sentence can jeopardize future purchases.
As a seller, the more credit you have, the more potential customers you will have and the easier it will be for your current customers to trust you. The important thing here is that your customers should not doubt about your honesty and service. Not trusting you is a big problem that a professional seller has thought about and has a solution for. In a word, a salesperson will be successful if his sales benefit the customer! Why? Because your sale is supposed to be long-term and add to your credit!
In this article, we are going to share with you some tips to improve this aspect of sales activity. Stay with this Bayamg article.
Success strategies with sales psychology
The true usefulness of your business is the satisfaction and value that people get from consuming your goods. If people only pay for your product or service, a simple purchase has taken place, but if, in addition to this purchase, more added value is obtained, the customer’s loyalty to you will be greater than before. Because the customer has paid money for an intangible but real benefit, and this is your credibility, which will be rooted in the psychology of sales and the values you offer in sales. A seller who has more abilities and works on his credibility, even by selling the smallest Something will succeed. The most important points that you should know and strengthen yourself in this regard are summarized in the following:
- Ability to empathize with the customer
- Ability to listen and be curious about customer issues
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s position
- Intelligence and the ability to infer from the customer’s words and wishes
- Effective social communication
- Emotional stability in communication with customers
- Patience in dealing with customers
- Emotional intelligence and understanding of customer situations
Credit in successful sales
From the point of view of psychology, validation is one of the points of sales psychology (for more sales). If you want your client to fully trust your calculation process and your sales work, you must have modern tools at your disposal and work on sales psychology issues at the same time.
As a sales professional, it is important to understand the universal principles of influence and how to apply them to become a skilled persuader so that you can sell to the best of your ability. Because a good seller does not only sell goods, but also understands the emotional and emotional services of his audience, who is called the customer.
Validation in sales from the point of view of psychology
The 6 principles in the field of sales expertise that are highly regarded are as follows:
- مسئولیت پذیری: کشش درونی به سوی بازپرداخت آنچه که شخص دیگری برای ما فراهم کرده است
- اعتبار: ما به احتمال زیاد به دیگران که معتبر هستند، یعنی دارای تخصص، دانش یا تجربه بزرگ هستند، بله میگوییم
- تعهد و ثبات: هنگامی که ما انتخابی میکنیم یا موضعی اتخاذ میکنیم، به طور مداوم تلاش میکنیم تا مطابق با آن تصمیم رفتار کنیم تا آن را توجیه کنیم
- ثبات اجتماعی: وقتی از چیزی مطمئن نیستیم، به دیگران مشابه نگاه میکنیم تا مسیر درستی را برای ما ارائه دهند. هرچه افراد بیشتری آن جهت یا عمل را دنبال کنند، احتمال بیشتری وجود دارد که فکر کنیم کار درستی است
- محبوبیت: ما تمایل بیشتری به توافق با افرادی داریم که دوستشان داریم و به همان اندازه که مهم است، تمایل بیشتری داریم که دیگران نیز اگر آنها را دوست داشته باشیم، باید با ما موافق باشند
- اضطرار: این اصل بیان میکند، ما همیشه خواهان مقدار بیشتری از چیزهایی هستیم که کمتر در دسترس است یا در دسترس بودن آنها کاهش مییابد
Sales tools, psychological sales prerequisites
The result of the review of 6 principles shows that the act of selling alone is not important and selling is not the end of the job. In the thinking of a weak seller (a person without skills and tools), one sale means the end of the job, while continuing to sell is profitable for the seller. A professional salesperson with the basic skills and tools by selling to each customer has made a beginning for subsequent sales.
Credibility in the psychological field, along with responsibility in sales, are two fundamental pillars that lead to trust between the customer and the seller. Therefore, with the help of tools, a reliable store will be built, and with the help of psychological issues, the credibility of the seller will be established.
In the field of tools, the use of sales audit tools and store systems can reduce human error in these centers and validate the processes of pricing, checking inventory, checking expiration dates, calculating customer invoices, etc. . With smart and computerized devices, the tools are error-free and the customer makes purchases safely without stress and trusting the computer.
This is how the successful salesperson with modern tools, the sentence: “Can you count again?” will not hear and maintains his sales focus on customer orientation and psychological principles of sales.